About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, January 18, 2008

1st week and 2nd week in ICCTS


wow! time seem to pass very fast.. it felt like just yesterday whn i walk into the hs where im staying for the ICCTS course..haha. Eventho I get to come back during the weekends I still feel like Im living far away from my sisters..haha..

anyway on the 1st week I learn abt God's great purpose for us in life.. I learn about the top line and bottom line blessing.. the top line blessing is some how bible verses we human tend to only remember..ie: YOU SHALL BE BLESS.. many of times we miss the bootom line blessings..wich is ie: AND OTHERS WILL BE BLESS BY YOU!.. come on man.. this is wht God has been telling us! Go and bless the world!..we are to make disciple to preach the word of God to ALL NATION!..

NEWS FLASH! I just realise this..its wht i learn in the 1st week.. I may not know when the End of the world will come but I do know why it hasn't come yet!.. the answer has always been in the bible.. read MATTHEW 24:14.. it say therefore go forth and make disciple and preach the gospel to all nation and then THE END WILL COME!.. duh! it was there all this while!!.. our purpose in life is to not only Accept Jesus into our life, BUT it is to preach the Gospel to all nation!.. think abt it.. if its all about accepting Christ into ur life then the momment u do.. thts it! u die and go to HEaven!..no, we are ask to fufill a grater commission..tht is why even Jesus Himself don't know when his coming back..only until the grate commisssion is DONE.. I am now inspired to do so.. they are still many of those who have not heard the Gospel.. I want to be one of those who are willing to help them Know God through Jesus!

on the 2nd week we learn abt SERVANTHOOD.. through this I understand tht the real meaning of being a leader is how you serve others.. it should be the bigger u grow the the more u serve Not the other way around..

over all i had fun and the ppl tht i live with are all very nice. Each and every one has their own uniqe personallity.. I laughed alot.. ate alot and slept alot but i learn alot.. HOWEVER the best has yet to come.. next week we are preparing to go to Kampung Pasir Ulu.. so its kind of exciting.. wish us luck!

No comments: