About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, November 6, 2009

Pictures tell a diferent story..

There was a news recently about how "Facebook parents" can spy on their children through the tagging system on facebook. This had me thingking, looking through my collection of photos that I have, I start to wonder what kind of person will parents think of me as friends to their sons and daughthers, it even got me thinking, will this effect my opportunity in the future to get a proper job? what will happen if someone decide to blackmail me with my photos??? all I can say is I have very good reason for the photos that I proudly post up.. here goes..


Manda and me + Chocolate mask = To promote inner beauty and show
the world that we care =)

Farah and me = Ms Anne (Lit Lect) told us this is a good way
to grow taller. We were testing her theory..


Blue Hair Tasha- Testing out Hair colour
before dying your hair is the smart thing to do.



Penstache- The facebook epidemic, where whoever was tag is
suppose to post a photo of themselve with a pen between
their nose. Manda and I took it to the next level
Because Daddy always say, always do things with the
best you can do! =)

A picture of me with a moustache = Promoting Prostate Cancer
Awarness just like Breast cancer with the pink ribbon,
its a moustasche for them!(google it up if you dont believe)
and lastly a picture of me with a santa hat in class=
to show to the world that I love Christmas, and that you can fun
even studying in class... (Main point: I study) =)
P.S. Sorry friends if you were expecting like really scandalous photos.. this is as scandalous as it gets.. so do you think anyone would employ me in the future? and parents would you allow your children to be friends with me?.. I have nothing to hide.. I guess.. =) Peace!
















No comments: