
Weird how life has changed, one day you are playing in the sand box and next thing you know, you are worrying about a degree.. no connection? Exactly my purpose then.. 'See you later' is actually, 'see you tomorrow', and 'tomorrow' can actually means 'later'. 'Again' is 'never' and 'never' is the 5th time. A new thought came to my mind the other day, its called a Positive Assumption, with this, it makes life more acceptable.
For example, how many of you has a friend or just know of a person either in school or the work place, that always almost everytime you meet up with them you see them in the same kind of clothes, the same t-shirt, jeans and socks.. so the typical assumption would be 'wow' this person is very l
azy never care to was their clothes'.. But what if it was the exact opposite? what if the person is very hardworking, and washes their clothes everytime they come back from school or work.. I guess some would call it not judging or just indenial but I call it making life a little more bearable.
azy never care to was their clothes'.. But what if it was the exact opposite? what if the person is very hardworking, and washes their clothes everytime they come back from school or work.. I guess some would call it not judging or just indenial but I call it making life a little more bearable.I learned this way of thinking form my grandpa.. another example of a possitive assumption can be useful especially if you have just been bullied on the road, how many of you have ever encounter one of those annoying 'Over-Takers'.. well, in this situation my grandpa would always say 'Angka bini ya ka beranak'.. hahaha.. translation: 'Maybe the wife is going to give birth'.. or my favorite.. 'Angka ya sakit perut ka bira'.. translation: 'Maybe he/she is having stomach ache and needs to go to the toilet'.. hahaha.. see what I mean by making life more bearable??

1 comment:
i would think so kesian.. he x money to buy other baju.. so pitiful..
Post a Comment