The usual things in life are always taken for granted.. this is my 10:40pm mind talking.. random ramblings in the middle of the night. The observer in me is awaken again, this time in the internet world I observe. The power of anonimity is so powerful, it is as if there is this technological invisibility cloak that is so empowering that it makes mere humans feel like underground heroes.. I laugh..
Hello the valentine Grinch is talking: can you please not let the whole world know about your dinner plans for tonight on facebook? ooh, that goes with your breakfast plan, lunch plan.. holiday plan, random outing plan, or even your whole life story and how much you miss your 'baby', 'darling', 'lover', LOVE', 'Honeypoohbear', 'hunnybunny', 'jigalipuff''???? eh? hahaha.. and he/she is right next to you????.. yup, it is quite rude.. I feel rude reading your status as if it is a lost love letter and your DEAR one who is the receiver is some lost soldier in a war zone...mesti ka? is it a need or a want? I am asking you that question.. beacause I have no choice, when your comment/status appear on my homepage.. I call it Internet PDA and it is FOR ALL EYES TO SEE... I wonder...
Lets all have an understanding here... whatever is on the internet, whether you put it to private or not.. it REALLY IS NOT PRIVATE!.. nothing is safely private.. photos? private blogs?? (why have ablog in the first place right?).. I question...
what say you? anybody care to comment and have a go at what makes them annoyed? =)
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i cannot tahan when people keep saying that they are fat, knowing that they are not fat just so that other people can tell them hot hot, sexy and not fat their body is. please.
Post a Comment