About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, May 2, 2008

my time spend in ICCTS..

The Graduation (ICCTS).. All seven of us.. in prayer.. and in our national costume.. haha..
Our last day.. Simon, Janna,ME,Manda, Leslie,Oguchi and Sam..

At Kampung Pasir Ulu.. with some of the Church Kids...

The room, Janna, Manda and I sleep in during ICCTS

We managed to go to the opening of Spring.. and was lucky to find a parking right in front.. (janna, Me, Manda)
This was the Launching dinner for ICCTS.. yup, that's the house we stayed in

breakfast with Janna,and auntie Mei.. Janna's last day in Kuching..
In Bethany Church.. with Fidelia and Marilyn..

MY 18th Birthday cake.. or should I say Birthday Brownie.. Janna made it for me but I helped.. Thanks Janna! My 1st ever home made bday cake..

ps:so.. sorry this post is 4 months late.. haha.. I just got the photos from Janna.. haha.. Thanks again Jan-jan!!

No comments: