About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rie Fu and my Lucky eye..

Have you guys watch 'Bleach'?? thn you would be fimiliar with the ending song by Rie fu.. her ability to pronounce english better than any Japanese singer , I know.. haha... I fell in love with her song "Life is Like a Boat".. SOOOOO NICE!.. to me.. she is a mix of Alanis Morissette and Sheryl Crow.. Japanese version of course.. haha.. check her out in Youtube.. espacially the song " life is like a boat"..

ps: yup, today is finally the end of April.. but NOOO.. she aint over with me yet. She went out with a BANG.. ladies and gentlement.. I am under going my ANNUAL RED EYE CONFERENCE.. If u know wht I mean??? haha..

yup, to those who dont know me very well, I will always.. I repeat ALWAYS at least once in a yr have a red eye problem.. even the doctors are fed up with my annual visit.. yeah, only I can say that.. Even my friends are use to it.. I have gone through alot of nick names etc. Red eye (Kinda cool) , Peeping tom ( harsh), OKU ( sad), Sexy eye????.. ( weird)..

BUT!!!.. i have to say.. when the red eye Attacks! Im actually happy.. because some thing GOOD will always happen.. since i can remember.. in Form 1- I was elected as prefect. form 2- Ketua unit Pengawasn kelas. Form 3- Telematch Co-ordinator. Form 4- Hsl, Form 5-My driving license.. and thn... JUST now, Suzanne came by to pas me something.. the ER mag.. and at the last page was.. THe article that Suzanne wrote and I help.. was published.. I was soooo happy.. thanks Suz.. yup, actually one friend noticed this good fortune of mine and ever since thn the nick name .. LUCKY EYE.. was commonly used..

No comments: