About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Monday, April 14, 2008

Three things to say..

Jer came back from Perth on sunday.. and it was nice to see her again.. anyway, I met up with her to pick some stuff up from my sister manda.. Yup, u guys gussed it.. CANDIES.. lots and lots of them.. especially the wonka raspberry twister which my lil sister Jasmine requested..( I tell you my family got a problem when it comes to food).. hahaha.. Thanks manda, now Jasmine's goin to get some serious sugar rush.. =D

hahahahaha.. confuse yet??.. thank God there is no such thing in Kuching.. anyway, On my way to pick up Jasmine from extra class just now.. the traffic light near the 3rd mile market was not working.. no lights no nothing.. You would think there would be a major Jam or accident but to my amazement.. the traffic was prefectly fine.. as if the drivers are Imagening the red ,green and yellow lights.. I was really amuse.. like they knew how long to go and went to stop.. haha.. waH! Not shabby ey.. and the funny thing is there were police traffic around but I think they were too shock.. that they just stood by the road side scratching their heads looking all amaze.. haha.. Good job citizens of Kuching..
haha.. cant stop looking into those beatiful eyes?? its actually an advertising gimmick.. it works doesnt it?? they say your eyes get attracted easily to another pair eyes.. haha.. anyway, The reason why I put up that picture was because I felt like that was how I look like when I notice myself in the mirror after I just said something to Jasmine.. you see when we reached home.. I quickly said to her.. " You Better Go hurry and change your clothes before you catch a cold".. (becuase it was raining heavily).. but the thing is.. I SOUND SO ORANG PUTIH!!.. aduh.. I froze.. haha.. oh man..

thy shall not speak like that so often, thy must promise to speak more Iban.. Thy shall not forget thy roots.. thy sould have said.. "Alai ke tukar baju dik, ngai ke sakit legi"...

No comments: