Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
humans? no.. food?? YES...
2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
why? is there a rule that says.. must eat while brushing teeth?
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Japan.. haha..
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To go to Japan? .. haha.. why cant I have all of my dreams come true??
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
er.. Yeah.. I've seen many for the past 18 yrs of my life.. if not my eyes are playing tricks on me..
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Jump for joy? haha.. I'll probably.. discuss with my sisters on wht to do with it, and see wht the BIG GUY UP THERE have in mind for us (if u knw wht i mean).... Give to the poor, travel the world, eat as many food, buy a house, build a youth center for Kuching.. you can only do so much..
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
erm.. i'll get back to you on tht..
9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
huh? I rather sell them.. but than again when can u get a second chance to swim in chocolates..
10. Do you wear boxers?
=D
11. Which type of cars I love the most?
the type that never runs out of petrol.. =D
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
u mean my left side or right side of my body? haha.. jokes.. I dont have one..but a hug would be nice..
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
It depends who it is and the situation..
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God and my Faith..
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
hahaha... I rather eat at a hawker stall or do random crazy stuff..
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
er.. im not really into tht kind of stuff.. but, I guess my new hp?
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My laziness.. haha..
18. What makes you feel disappointed?
when friends turn thier backs on each other, when little puppies get hit by a car, when I finish watching a drama, when my sisters are hurt.. or When I feel spiritualy dry.. yup, sad.. sad..
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
no thank you.. because thn it would be my past.. u get me?
20. What do I want to achieve this year?
To impact people with my life..
I tag
- Manda
- Audrey tiong
- Esme
- Jer
- Melanie
- Nadia
- Parveen
- anyone with the letter B,C, and F.. in there names.. hahahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment