About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, April 10, 2008

The artist In me..


In case some of ya'll dont know.. I paint.. well I use to.. until one sad day I LOST almost all my art work collection since primary school..(dont ask how) aduh.. I still remember tht day.. I cried while searching for it around the house. Manda.. was trying to calm me down but I just kept running up and down the house.. come on man!.. some of them were NoT bad ok.(not that Im praising my own work) =D but.. they also had sentimental values.. after tht day.. I gave up, on painting.. I lost my inspiration in 2006.. sigh.. (yer! ingat juak).. anyway.. this two survive.. the TOp was important to me because.. Michelle Hellen liked it and I dedicated it to her before she passed away.. she liked the tears.. ironic aint it? after her funeral.. this painting was the 1st thing I saw in my room..


now, this drawing.. I drew after my grandmother( father side) passed away 2006.. yup, I was inspired by my necklace tht my other grandma gave to me.. see the cross??.. thts how my necklace look like.. the other elements around it was put as to express how the atmosphere was like at that moment.. the wings, tears, heart and rose..

Im not very good with words.. so to express my feeling I draw or paint. after every art work manda would intrepret the emotion of the picture.. hahaha... she was always good at it.. with her bombastic words.. =P Anyway.. GOOD NEWS.. I have now started to Paint again.. I finished three painting already!.. yup.. I feel inspired again.. I guess what manda told me when I lost my painting was true.. she said.. " Eventhough your art works are gone.. your talent and passion is still in you heart".. or was it something like tht?? haha..forgot.. I just make it sound more "speaking".. Im sure there were a few Iban words somewhere in there.. Hahaha!

2 comments:

Sura said...

Oi!! Paint again Cha. You know you still have it in you:)
Hahahah!!Yala, my bombastic superfragilistic words to describe your collection.*laughs* I stilllllllll remember the day you niki atas kebaruh aimlessly, searching for your file.Apo.
The last few sentences of your post, sounds so you! Puas ketawa kedirik.."speaking". hahah!! Hugguh and *the sound I always send to you in YM*

Natasha said...

yuck.... hahahaha.. u ba.. so cincai ur sentences..but make sense also..