About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ISABELLA+ Ngemor Out..


phew.. what a week.. yesterday played squash with Lanie and Pat.. thn last night a last minit thing.. went out with Deb and Esme to ISABELLA.. been there twice.. ITS A REALLY COOL PLACE to chill man.. and I didnt even know it existed.. till Deb and Esme told me about it.. haha..and its sooo near my hs.. Both Audrey and I was amaze at the whole setting too the 1st time....and FINALLY today.. we Ngemorion aka.. Balacan Geng got to hang out to day.. yup! Bel+Sarala+Cha= BELACAN.. haha.. when for a movie today.. Step up 2..was great.. Laughed the whole time.. when to Spring and Boluevard.. had fun learning Japanese.. with sarala.. yup.. the most fun I had in weeks!.. soo worth it..

4 comments:

Sura said...

Yes Cha, it's a cool enough title. haha!! Your posts are cool too. Very colourful. Unlike mine :P So best you..Step Up 2. Isabella?? Dni nyak??

Natasha said...

haha.. yeah i watch it twice already! =p.. u want to borrow the cd??? anyway.. Isabella! yeah! sooo nice.. I bet u will love it!!!!.. near day dream!!!

Sura said...

Hahah!! I am so belik..where is day dream???

Natasha said...

sigh.. u said it.. I just agree..