What have become of the world. Two friends against each other.. Why now? Why sooo sensitive? why soo proud? why soo anti this-tht? I keep asking myself this questions.. you said your motive was peace and yet you create war.. you said you are an understanding and humble person and yet you react too harsh and proud.. two sides are wrong.. two sides are EXTREMIST. Nothing Good can come out of being an extremist.. Too much of something is bad.. You should think before you Do or should I say make something, you think by doing tht are you any better? you tht making tht will 'wake them up'? thts just sick n stupid, .. and to the other you should not be too sensitive.. others too have been in your position.. why do u feel u are any better? because all this while u feel u have always been picked on? is tht it? so now we have to comfort you with apologies tht can shame even a king? wht abt the others? those who can not speak for themselve or have the same number or power as you? .. with this I say..trully sad...
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(106)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Rie Fu and my Lucky eye..
- good times.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB..
- I got tagged
- wht a month..
- I lost my handphone!
- Three things to say..
- BIG APPLE~ DONUTS and COFFEE..
- ANime..
- Proposal Daisakusen!! Speacial Is out!!!!
- The artist In me..
- ISABELLA+ Ngemor Out..
- The Dudes Pregnant..
- Good friends.. yup...???
- Reasons to visit Japan..
- quote
- Happy april fools day
- Trully sad..
-
▼
April
(17)
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh.. it's sometimes like that and we do not realise it.. Recently, a pastor preached for us about something which may not be relevant in this scenario but it's something like that also.. Hehe..
he says that the more and more "high up" we are, we are becoming like the Pharasees and Sadducees.. We become more and more judgemental, selfish and proud.. This is sooo true!
That's why.. We all need to come together.. Humble ourselves down.. and ask Him for forgiveness.. And also, ask for FRESH Love, like the first LOVE we felt from HIM. =D
Oops! I think it's too long! Hehe.. I don't know if it's relevant or not.. haha
Amen. although i dun understanding half the thngs u said. but since a pastor said that, i will just say amen!
Post a Comment