About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, April 25, 2008

wht a month..

I am currently writing this on manda's old laptop.. yup, I just got it upgraded.. anyway, seems like the month of April live up to its nick name.. April fools.. I sure feel like one.. a fool alright.. it looks like APRIL has chosen to fool with me this year.. haha.. (lame)..lets see.. first.. I lost my hp and thn my computer was battling a virus.. (unfortunately it lost).. I thought my car got stolen..in star cineplax, (haha..bt I was just being old, i forgot the carpark number).., and I got alot of injuries because of laser tag..

BUT!.. alls good.. because when I was in youth last saturday night.. while we were in the mids of praise and worship.. God revealed to me how I actually feel.. honestly.. Im HAPPY!.. haha.. all those 'hard times' was replace with good memories.. all because of good company around, friends and family that made things more ' LAUGhABLE'.. haha..

When my hp got lost.. I found It was the funniest thing.. (now coffee bean will always remember me).. my computer died because of the virus, actually help me in a way.. my Online Drama Obsession was put to rest.. and thanks to tht I painted more wonderful paintings.. The car incident, obviously I found it.. (if not I wouldn't be here today)..haha.. as for the laser tag injuries?? come on.. its soo worth it..I would go through it again.. no pain.. no gain.. hahaha.. ahh.. good times.. with Deb, Esme, Chrislynn, and Nadia.. and again the next day with the band girls for Lip yi's bday..(sorry I dont remember all of their names) and again with jer, audrey, fateen, sean and some random guys. Lastly, I got to spend more time with my family member, my sisters, my dad, my step mum, my twin lil sisters (Im very happy with tht).. My grandfather on father side.. I really do feel bless..

yup.. I'm very much content with my life..

3 comments:

Princess Lia said...

You're tagged!

Sura said...

Yup. All in good name Cha. I miss my Compaq laptop. This Acer baka gila babi, haha!! I have to slam and shake it. April has been a crazy ride for me too.

Esme said...

BINYA!!!

U GOT INJURED COS OF LASER TAG???
Why don't u let us know le? awww..... i feel bad.

sorry i donno what to call that in english but u got a lot of "o-chair" huh? i donno u get me or not. :S