good times.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB..
haha.. yer, semangat St.3..if u dont knw wht I mean.. its because Im using the colour Brown to write.. haha.. anyway.. before I forget.. HAPPY BIRHTDAY DEBORAH DRIS!!!.. abit too late.. her bday was on the 28th april.. ahh.. better late than never right???.. oh ya, thanks for the time spend with you while you were back, it reminded me of the good old days.. climbing trees??, run under the rain while playing jadi?.. climb the canteen and dewan roof top? stay back geng, play basketball with googles.. hahaha.. banyak kerja bodoh.. so rasa Indiana Jones.. yup, words alone cannot explain how I finally realise what a good friend you are.. thank you so much for everything.. and not forgetting I want to say sorry for any misunderstanding between us.. for now, lets keep in touch and do our best for the future.. wink! wink!..
ok, lets see.. what to write.. oh, this is Nadia ( doing the Peace sign), Chrislynn (with the cool hat), and the "cacat-ed" me.. before playing laser tag.. haha.. I seem to be explaining something but.. no one seem to be interested..
yes, yes, I know.. shock diri.. haha.. man that night was soo fun.. runing and screaming.. haha.. Deb, Chrislynn and I had a plan to scream when 'the laser tag guy'.. was anywhere us".. thn suddenlly Deb screamed on top of her lungs which made Chris and I shock.. and scream too.. and ask whr is the guy?? all Deb could do was laugh..and say"oh, no I jus test drive".. haiya.. the second game was abit unfair.. as u can see.. chris and I in green, Esme, Deb, and Nadia..in red. 2 vs 3.. plus got some random laser tag guy.. play for the red team too!.. haiyo..
for those who never played laser tag.. my advice DON'T WEAR WHITE.. or this will happen to u.. an easy target.. yup, thats me and Esme.. hahaha..
after laser tag.. we went to Isabella.. a good place to chill.. thanks to Esme and Deb for introducing this awesome place.. too bad Deb and I almost got into an accident..NOT.. haha.. we just wanted to rasa geng fight ba.. but as u can see.. I was easily bullied.. haha.. thanks to Esme directing skills.. haha.. the night ended.. with Deb sending Esme home, and I send Nadia back.. haha.. we'll Im happy to say my Laser tag marathon has just begone..when the Next day We played Laser tag again for Lip yi's bday.. haha..
photo's taken from esme's blog.. thanks Esme!
1 comment:
i read your blog.lol.visit mine.and put up a tagboard.wah like boss.hahahaha.
Post a Comment