
This book is the most inspiring Book I have ever read. The way Rick Warren wrote about our Purpose in Life is so refreshing. They way He connects our usual routine life with the purpose of God opens up my view on God's plan. This book won a lot of ppl's attention, from politician, celebrities, athletes, teenagers and even PRISONER in Jail. there was one part that I like most when he explain about True worship to God doesn't just come from songs.. Praise and Worship is not all about the Music, the beat, slow songs does mean it is time to worship nor fast beat means it is time to praise.MAKES YOU THINK RIGHT?.. it can be doing anything that you enjoy doing and offering it up to God, That is worship from the heart, God has given us each a gift.. use it to honour God, He is not a Man that he is Not easily Please.
Esme and I agreed that this book is one of the most prophetic book, we are currently re-reading the book, each time I go tru the book I learn something new.. You can buy this book at any book store, MPH,(KUCHING) POPULAR, BORDERS..

1 comment:
natasha! i recommend you to put a chatbox in ur blog. so i can chat with u in a way. ok? good girl. =)
Post a Comment