About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Sunday, June 22, 2008

THE SIMPLE LIFE


This pass few weeks I felt like I really miss the Kampung Life.. Im talking about the peaceful calming feeling when you can just sit by the jeti and look out into the sungai. I really do miss it. No worries, no stress.. just you and nature. I guess the yearning in my heart was so strong tht God answered my heart's little secret prayer. I went to Bako with some friends last friday and came back saturday afternoon. BaKo was awsome! th beach, the scenery, the everything!.. we went on a 2 hour trek, tht was so tiring YET so worth it! Man... seeing all the beauty around us, I was so over whelm.. I felt like I was not in Kuching.. Technically I was not.. haha.. we had to use a boat to get to Bako from Kuching.. But wht I meant was the whole surrounding is just amazing you feel like your not on earth!.. its like you just cant deny the the greatest artist in the world in God Himself!.. we went for the night walk activity too.. now tht was cool man.. seeing the fireflies in the dark!.. they look like little fairies flying around you. So pretty!..sigh.. anyway pictures soon to be in after I taken it from Shellyn and Issac. Im planing to go to Bako again some day.. also going back to Kapit.. I really do miss the Kampung care-free life!

No comments: