About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, February 26, 2009

ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO... I know..

ok, so.. im guessing the usual.. where do I begin.. 'so sorry for not bloging'.. 'sorry for the unplan hiatus?'.. or do you prefer..' I've been busy'??.. truth be told.. I hate explaining myself (contradiction.. why have a blog right??).. haha.. so whats new??? hurmmm.. to all those that dont already know yet, I have left kl, to continue studying in Perth coming this mid year. Why have I not blog about it?? u may ask.. well.. maybe because I don't want to see it as sad thing.. Yes, I am sad to leave all my wonderful friends back in Kl,..

Apple my stupid conversation buddy, Farah my 'hanging out' buddy.. Aneez 'my lame joke filter', Liz 'the optimist', Deepa 'The wise one!', Kanmeni the 'Superstar', Shameni and Sheetal my wonderful housemates... even 'Chen Chen my annoying China housemate.. I miss them all terribly.. everyone in PL5!.. everyone in Church!.. EVERYONE!!!.. can I make myself anymore clear.. This people who I, about a few month ago praise that I was lucky x 100000000 to have crossed path with.. really sincere friends..

I really miss and appreciate each and everyone of them.. Im lucky, blessed and thankful that God made me go through this road.. Im happy that even after I left.. we still tried to keep in touch.. God bless the invention for email and Facebooks.. haha.. man, writing this out made me realise what took me soo long to write about this??.. then it hit me.. Im not going to die soon.. and kl is about 1 hr 45 mins away.. as long as we are still on this earth.. no where is too far.. I guess.. what Apple said was true.. I am happy that we did not have a proper good bye' because the truth is its.. not.. really good bye just yet.. and I should know.. after going through 'That' with Michelle.. soo everyone cheers.. heres to a new journey up ahead..

ps: just so you know.. I turn 19 on the 20th of feb.. and honestly the day before I forgot! haha... can someone say in denial???? haha.. Manda and I agree instead of saying happy birthday to someone it should be.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.. get it?? get it?? anyways thanks everyone for the wishes..

1 comment:

Farah.z said...

1 hr and 45 mins away!! ;)
oh yeah, i blogged!