About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Monday, March 30, 2009

10:40pm


10:40pm.. 10:40pm... I wanted to post the '25 things' that Farah tagged me a few months ago but my mind just wondered of to different ideas and interpretation.. oh, boy its going to be one of those long blog post..that does not mean a thing.. lets just say I about to reveal how rainbow complex can my brain be.. ok, here goes..

I have a thing for colours.. OOooo.. not so unusual you say?.. well how about if i tell you that in my mind when I see people I base them on colours.. what's even weirder I colour coordinate people with the surroundings and give them patterns like stripes and splats.. No, I dont exactly see it at the same time I'm looking at a person.. but .. I dont know how to explain.. but if i think of a person, to help me remember them.. I think of the colours that represent them.. maybe that's why I enjoy painting..

THE NUMBER 2, I always choose to look at things in two different ways.. I sound like a P.Moral text book.. haha.. ok, for example... there is two ways to end a song.. the music either stops at same time or it slowly fades away.. there are two ways to read a book, front to back or back to front, two ways to put food in your body, by chewing or drinking.. two ways to open a bag of chips, tearing (biting is the same to me) or cutting it open.. that's why I always have a sense of importance in the number 2.. with ' 2', you are given a chance of choosing.. this or that, here or there.. just like my first equation, 2 people starts a relationship.. then it ends up into a family.. The 'two theory' (-> yer! i sound like a scientist ), has long existed from the phrase it takes two dance, two to fight and two to love...

I myself don't really know how I can come up with all this.. its went I am all alone that all this strange ideas come to my mind like a few nights ago before I went to bed, after reading one of Jodi Piccoult's book 'Nineteen Minutes'..(a must read).. I cant help but to make my own equation of happiness... hers was Expectation divided by Reality =Happiness.. mine is Reality+Expectation divided by Strategy+ Human Reaction =Happiness.. to me, we humans are a complex being.. the expectation part of the whole equation is most important.. however the Human reaction is an inevitable source to consider .. because like I said.. we are a complex being.. humans cannot be control.. we are made to react to different things differently.. put in a few experience of happy and sad situation the outcome of the equation is unpredictable.. thats why in the equation it is divided over R and E.. then again this is just what I think...

Are you guys getting more confuse?? try being me.. a few months ago I read in an article that humans are most inspired at 4:00pm in the afternoon or 10:40pm at night!.. knowing this "particular fact" I will always dread this time of the day..( for me its 10:40pm).. i gusee because I'm more concious of the time.. beacuse at that time I am likely to be alone.. when I am about ready to be in bed.. that all this random brainwork (taken from farah's blog title) happens.. part of me like it but part of me hates it.. I can go on the whole night thingking of things.. and I cant sleep until I'm satisfied with writing it down, and God is my only friend for that time of day.. so this last few days.. I have been painting again.. and I have been taking up wood carving.. anything to tone down my oh so inspired brain.. like I said.. this post has no focus, just me being me talking about colours, the significant of the number two, equation for happiness and the inspirational 10:40pm..



3 comments:

Jervynna said...

finally, natasha... finally.
=) my "inspire-me" moment is everytime im on the bus/train and i totally space out and let my mind run wild and free. hahaha =)

Farah.z said...

ahem...i sense plagiarism...hahahah :P and apple is asking when u're coming back!! go call the fruit! haha :p

Natasha said...

jer, you told me that once.. i think.. Farah! its not plagiarism when I mention your name as the source! =P... think of it as an inspiration..haha, but I'll never admit it to your face! muahaha...