About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Valentine Grinch...

weird.. its 1st of April.. so one would expect me to blog about April fool's day.. well, sorry to disappoint you.. I'm going to talk about the world between the boy and the girl.. oh, yeah I said.. The L word.. love.. is what they call it.. haish, this relationship thing is never easy.. but who am I to say.. its just that every where I turn someone somewhere is going through this Love epidemic.. its like, in the beginning when everything is still new, they are always smiling and happy.. then after a long time, things can get very complicated and all hell break lose.. like my previous post, I believe I'm more of the observer.. slowly I notice the change.. the cause and effect, you might put it.. never really understand, how one and one becomes two.. too blur to read the signs.. but somehow, I always end up knowing more than I should.. but I choose to never reveal what I know unless it has publicly been announce.. I learn that from the wise owl, the less you speak the more you know, the more you know the less you speak.. I am amaze at how easily girls get flattered by sweet words..(trust me I know, 11 years in an all girl school help me to conclude this).. yeah, poor girls.. then again its not our fault (we are vain creatures).. however if I could say one thing to any girl to stop them from going through any unnecessary heart aches is that never over analyze things.. dont fall for even the slightest act of good doing.. Girls tend to misinterpret things alot.. just because the guy sitting next to you borrowed his pencil doesn't mean he is in LOVE with you, or just because a boy helped walked you home doesn't mean he wants to marry you.. I believe, boys are humans who are thought by their parents to be good people too.. plain and simple.. (hopefully all my guy friends out there agree if not, well we'll learn something new from their side of the story).. all I'm saying is WAIT!.. wait till he come to you in the FLESH and tells you he likes you.. then you can..??.. erm.. do whatever you want to proclaim to the world.. if not.. its his lost.. (ha! sounds like an advice page in a magazine).. so girls please learn to guard your heart.. then again talking to your friends on what his next moves going to be is part of the fun in growing up as a girl.. haha.. i have a feeling I'm revealing to much about the girl world..

ps: since its april fools day.. I have a joke.. Gajah terbang dengan apa?....

susah payah! haha..

2 comments:

Princess Lia said...

Good advice. =D

Natasha said...

yeah!.. keep it in your heart as a constant reminder..