About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tagged by CHING


  • Upload your fave picture and answer the question below
  • why did you choose the photo?
  • Because it makes me laugh.. hahaha.. a mix of modern and classic art..
  • When was the last time you ate pizza?
  • On Thursday night.. at Ps.Cheli and Auntie Mei's House..
  • The last song you've listen too?
  • An instrumental sape music.. I just bought the CD, very calming.. haha!
  • What are you doing beside answering this tag?
  • Eating chocolates..
  • Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
  • Ermm.. very tricky.. lets just say I can differentciate my old and new friends by the way they call me.. new friends call me Natasha (except AUDREY HON, JERVYNNA TEH and sometimes AUDREY TIONG or CHANGI).. close friends calls me Tasha, really old friends and family calls me TaCha or Cha.. exception to Nadia who calls me Tachi, and Parv calls me Tash..so.. does that answer your question?.. btw.. Natasha spelled backwards is AH SATAN!!.. muahah!
  • Tag 6 person, the following questions are related to them
  • 1)Manda
  • 2)Apple
  • 3)Farah
  • 4)Aneez
  • 5)Changi
  • 6)Tonyong
  • who is number 1?
  • My ultimate Boss.. aka, BIG SIS
  • No.3 has a relationship with?
  • should be with her books since EXAMS are near!.. *cough* web guy *cough*
  • Say something about number 5
  • HOT STUFF, lame joke partner, Church geng, Best cheese cake baker! haha!.. secret out!
  • How about number 4?
  • My kindred spirit! lame joke filter and one of the mos coolest and real person I know on earth!.. uniquely herself..
  • who is number 2?
  • The Fruit, my stupid convo buddy, very mellow but can be funny at times and like a lil sister to me.. haha!
  • Say something to number 6
  • My good and faithful servant.. I mean Helper.. why have u forsaken me??.. why u want to quit? I buy u Mc Flurry soon ok!!!.. =D

1 comment:

MissUnrevealed said...

screams "NATASHA!!!!!!!" =D