
One day, siew pau and maggi mee had a big fight.Maggi mee beat siew pau up until it had bruises on its pau body.
Siew Pau loose in the fight and went back to tell all the paus family;kaya pau, tau SA pau, curry pau, and etc.So together?.. all paus went to find maggi mee for revenge.
On the way... they met Spaghetti?.. . so all pau ran to Spaghetti and BEAT the hell up on Spaghetti that Spaghetti can't say a word,
Spaghetti then scream...
"WHAT DID I DO? I don't even know you all"???.Then the siew pau say??..
"HEH! MAGGI MEE! Don't think I can't recognize you after you do REBONDING!"
"WHAT DID I DO? I don't even know you all"???.Then the siew pau say??..
"HEH! MAGGI MEE! Don't think I can't recognize you after you do REBONDING!"
*taken from KK chew..

3 comments:
SO LAMEEEEEEE....
but its funny too!
Hahahahahahahaha,
Ahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment