About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, April 23, 2009

SUPER HEROES and SUPER VILLAINS..


Ahh.. another one of those post, where you can get insparation from.. I now present.. the SUPER HEROES and SUPER VILLAINS principle, ok, its easy.. this idea came from my younger sister Lilian.. her question was "why ah, the orang jahat never give up, they always rajin".. thn it got me thinking.. yes, My Rainbow complex brain started coming up with an equation, theory and conclusion.. and today, for the first time, I had a 'TEaM" (you know who u are) to help me come up with the equation.. Super Heroes + Super Villians = Good worker.. haha.. why?? ok.. here goes..
Super Heroes make good workers because they NEVER COMPLAINT.. true? even after the most tiring day of getting beaten up, they never complaint 'oh! my knee hurts' or 'Oh! so painful my bacck".. even if someone shove a knife through their leg.. or shoot at them they never complaint about the pain or worst to the person doing it.. haha.. that's why I think we tend to like heroes more.. they just deal with the pain.. and get the job done..
Next, Super Villians, they NEVER GIVE UP, no matter how much they fail, they always come back with an even more 'evil plan' to destroy the world, take Mojojo as an example (I dont know why but I just think he is the perfect example.. hahaha).. he never gives up after endless attempt to control the world, haha.. SUPER Villains are diligent workers.. I mean, just when you thought, "thats it.. he's going to lose, they always come up with an aha!- say -hello -to -my -little friend moment..(you know, like suddenly they pull out a tiny gun from their pocket, and start shooting.. almost always, prepared for the worst.. Back up plan, totally exacuted)..
so all I want to say is THINK like a SUPER HERO and WORK like a SUPER VILLIAN..

No comments: