About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Mirror and the bed

Happy? Content?.. at peace with yourself.. comfortable.. how do you know if you really are Happy-content-at peace and comfortable with youreslf?.. how do know if that smile on your face is really genuine? How do you wake up in the morning feeling ready to face the world and go to sleep without any regrets?.. are you really who others see you as?

The Mirror and the Bed.. both have special meanings to me..

The Mirror- You can be the most good looking person on earth. The Smartest. The most Popular. The Riches. but if you cannot make the person in the mirror look back at you and be proud of all the things you have done.. then happiness per se is not found..

The Bed- To sleep, is to be at peace. To rest your mind..To rest, is a daily act of surrendering.. no force is involve. If you cannot sleep in peace, if you cannot surrender , you are not at rest.. therefore you are not comfortable.. happiness in freedom again is not found...


Me being me, like looking at things in different ways.. oh yeah.. isnt it amazing how these two objects are found in our rooms.. In our own private place.. these two things that see's us in a way no one else does.. Hypocrite detectors I would like to call them.. =)..How the first thing you see is the mirror and the last place you end up is on your bed.. You look in the mirror.. you reflect back on your bed..

So ask yourself.. are you proud of the way you have been living? can you
look in the mirror? Can you say all this while your prayers at night are
sincere.?.

No comments: