Yup, yup.. to love we must learn that it is all about timing.. and I am not talking about 'oo, i'll be free tomorrow, so I'll love you then ok?'.. Well actually it not about timing, but all about timing.. (you get me?).. its about giving that time, that one hour you cannot get back to spend with someone.. someone once ask me, how do you spell love? so I spelled LOVE.. then she said no.... so I thought.. 'OOO, I get it.. (it must be something to do with the Bible).. then I spelled.. JESUS.. and she said 'nope' again.. so I just gave up, and waited for the answer, she spelled it.. as T.I.M.E.. and so the long 'intellectual conversation' we had was sum up into the conclusion where, when we love someone or something, we don't mind investing our time on them.. because we know its worth it..
Note: I went to the Royal Perth Show and it was Awesome.. I love the picture, one of my proudest moment in life.. no editing invole, the colour of the sky was just perfect..

1 comment:
the picture is beautiful binya! when are you coming to visit me with Sura? ahemsss! :)
Post a Comment