About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

and the greatest of these is. LOVE.. Part 1


Whoever does not Love does not know God, because God is love (1 John 4:8). Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together (Col 3:14). Most important of all, continue to show deep love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins (1 Peter 4:8). Three things will continue forever: Faith, Hope and Love. And the greatest of these is Love (1 Cor 13:13). We must show Love through actions that are sincere, not through empty words (1 John 3: 18). The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without Love (1 Cor 13:3). Whenever you can, do good to those who need it. Never tell your neighbour to wait until tomorrow if you can help them now (Prov 3:27-28).


I suddenly felt the inspiration to take a few Bible verses about love and stringing them into a paragraph that would, what I would like to see as why, how and when we should Love.


Ps: and yes people this is only part one..




No comments: