haha.. have you ever wanted to do this for a math test?.. I feel like this mathematical question is a representation on life itself.. We are always looking for 'X' and we try all soughts of ways to find it when sometimes it is just in front of our eyes.. But then again, by just pointing it out and not proving HOW you find it can still make you unsatisfied, and that is why getting the right equation is important.. 'x' could be anything, what is definate is in order to find it you must learn How. It could be any set of Goals in your life.. (it could be who you want to be,or what you want to do in life) so think about it..what is your 'X' factor??.. (I sound like Im marketing math.. Come join Math 101..) haha..About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Monday, September 14, 2009
Math
haha.. have you ever wanted to do this for a math test?.. I feel like this mathematical question is a representation on life itself.. We are always looking for 'X' and we try all soughts of ways to find it when sometimes it is just in front of our eyes.. But then again, by just pointing it out and not proving HOW you find it can still make you unsatisfied, and that is why getting the right equation is important.. 'x' could be anything, what is definate is in order to find it you must learn How. It could be any set of Goals in your life.. (it could be who you want to be,or what you want to do in life) so think about it..what is your 'X' factor??.. (I sound like Im marketing math.. Come join Math 101..) haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment