
Wah.. that is one long tittle.. =) anyway, I am sure most of you will agree with me. Can you remember the days without facebook.. wait.. how about the days Before Google .. (BG).. haha.. life was.. more peaceful.. hahaha.. yeah.. trully it was..
* I am not here to talk about the badside of facebook, or the effects on it.. there is already alot of news report and blogpost about this issue.. however I do want to justify that it is a good means of communication after the telepnone hahaha..
The reason why I suddenly want to write about this because my youngest sister (no name mention) has a facebook account. wait wait I know what you guys are thingking.. what an irresponsible thing to do! to let a child (12 years old) have an account, well to my defense, I have friends of a friend who made a facebook account for their child who is only 5 months old..yes people.. now that is... INTERESTING.. haha.. and in his account, all his family members are his 'friends'.. come to think about it, it is sweet.. imagine when he grows up, and lets say all his friends accumilate, WOW.. that makes keeping in touch to a whole new level ( I knew you since you where born.. literally) hahah
I guess it is an ok thing if you know how to use it for the right reason and you keep a look out on the privacy mode and all. Just make sure you dont post up any personal infomation about yourself that could bring danger. Plus without a doubt it is good way to keep in touch with friends and family. I am looking in the family perspective here, where uncles and aunties, grandma and granpa can all exchange photos and silly comments.. I know some people are uncomfortable with this idea, because some say that whatever happens on facebook is their business and I respect that, and yes I am also aware of the 'Block button' where you can choose who is allowed to see your pictures and comment..(see its not all that bad)..and I have been noticing a trend now where people are making family trees where you are able to communicate with family members from all over..another good thing about facebook it has the ability loosen up the hasel of imforming invited guess of up dates to certain events i.e: birthday party location, the new time of a certain event, concert and even meeting.. which I think is a really cool thing
Actully I have nothing much to say.. haha.. just amaze at how fast the technology is growing...yeah.. so how many of you have your family on your facebook? .. The 'IN' thing now also is 'twitter' ( where people write updates on what they are up to EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF THEIR LIFE).. (actually it already is).. even Obama and (some say OSAMA) has one.. haha.. I think if the government wants to know what is up with the world.. they should have a facebook and twitter account.. hahaha.. imagine this happening on Obama and Osama twettering page.
Osama is planing to bomb the world
Obama is wondering witch part of the world?
Osama is saying no way I am reveling it to you
Obama is trying to figure out where..
Osama say USA watch out!
Obama say.. AHA!!!
seee.. what I mean, forget double agents and spies.. get facebook or twitter.. hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment