About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yamada Taro Monogatari





This darama is base on a manga. Its about a smart and hardworking boy who would do anything for his family.. They are very poor but because of his excellent grades he is excepted into an elite school.. however the students there especially the girls in the school mistaken him for a rich boy and because of his charm and best friend.. everyone seem to think he is a Prince.. its a funny drama.. watching this will make u more "bersemangat Keluarga".. haha..

ps: watch it in www.mysoju.com

5 comments:

Jervynna said...

oh mannn..... does ur life only revolve around japanese dramas??
ure one crazy child.
what is manga?

Natasha said...

manga is a Japanese comic.. BODZ.. u dont memalukan me la..pls la.. haha

audree said...

-_______-" *sweat*

Jervynna said...

sorry lorr.. i dun speak japanese...

Jervynna said...

its time to update girll..