photo taken in www.bethanyyouthcc.org (simon,Janna,Me,Manda,Leslie,Oguchi and Sam)The time has finally come.. for me and the rest of the 6 in ICCTS.. to Graduate.. My feeling towards the Graduation is both Happy and sad. I am gald tht i went through this programme?-Course?-School?- soul searching moment-whatever you call it.. for the pass 4 weeks.. Im glad its over because I cant wait to use all tht I'have learn and put it to good use in Glorifying God's Kindom.. but I am also sad because I will really miss all the Fun times spend with the rest in tht little house of ours.. each one of them have impacted me in different ways..
I'll miss Janna's laugh and all the Nz stories, Amanda and her random hyperness and imitating Oguchi.. haha, I'll miss Oguchi 's funny face expression and the way he bully Amanda back..HAHA!.. I'll miss the way Sam is sooo blur asking WHAT? WHAT WHAT? haha.. and bullying me because I claim he is my BOSS.. I'll miss Leslie's jokes, and also the the conversation between him and Janna always makes us laugh the hardest because of the misunderstanding in almost everything.. and I'll miss Simon for his AUNTIE-NESS (if there is such word) haha.. always making sure tht we have enough food to eat and ( i hate to admit it) his lameness.. U get it? u get it?..haha.. OH! I'll also miss Pastor NED.. for all his Stories and Teachings... U Rock Ps.NED!
Anyway the Graduation went well, Leslie and I were Mc for the night.. so the programme went like this.. at 6pm all the graduate and their family members had a speacial dinner at first before the ceremony began at Bethany Centre .. Elly came as my representative.. because my sisters couldnt make it.. after tht at about 7pm the ppl from Bethany youth started coming in and so the ceremony kicked off with a video presentation.. then testimonies(but we call it the secrect life of Iccts) by Simon and Janna, after tht we had a Drama tittle umbrella acted out by Amanda and Sam.. I did the summary of the Drama.. next it was Leslie and Sam's turn to testify hw great Iccts has impacted us.. then another Video Presentation of our Trip to kampung pasir ulu.. lastly it was Amanda, Me and Oguchi to tell our side of the stories.. all and all we graduated with two Certificate.. one for the Kairos course and One for ICCTS.. we finally we wrap up with praise and worship songs.. tht night i sang my heart out and for the 1st time in a very long time.. I felt at peace and soo much joy singing praises to God..
HoW Iccts had impacted me is.. I learn to be disciplin in reading the bible, I found myself praying more often,I worry less because I know God has a purpose for me where ever i go.. I feel like in any way tht God wants to use me I am Ready to help ou! It has also challenge me to over come my Laziness in preparing myself for devoutional..especially in the Kampung trip.. I had to speak for the SUNDAY SERVICE in BAHASA MELAYU! oh Man.. tht really put me on the spot having to step out of my comfort zone.. but all went well.. and i can say im happy .. I would encourage the next bacth to enjoy themselves and to come without any BIG expectation and you'll be ready to take on the challenge

No comments:
Post a Comment