hie! soory for not updating for sooo long.. lets see.. i've been busy.. lets see.. In feb.. OH! I gratuated From ICCTS.. actually I wrote a long post abt it.. but i accidentally deleted it.. so.. I'm malas to write it again.. myb someday.. I miss all 6 of them at the momment.. Oh! i went to Perth with manda, my dad and my step mum during the chinese new yr.. no! nt for holiday but to send manda off to study.. yup! Had a wonderful experience while I was there.. instead of the usual Kanggaroo story u would hear abt Australia.. I would tell u a different story about my trip with my Family.. it was more abt Spiritual growth.. haha.. (KINGS PARK)..haha..meet up with Jer there too..haha.. had to pass to her, her ang pau and calculator!!! oh! and on the 20th of Feb was my Birthday.. haha.. like wht all the msges i get ppl telling me.. 18 and LEGAL!!.. haha.. thn i would reply.. LEGAL TO WHT???.. hahaha.. i dont need happiness frm a bottle.. but nevertheless.. Thank you everyone for wishing me and even remembering my Bday.. Thanks for the phone call DEB, Drey and Pat.. thanks for the present Manda,lilian, jasmine,Grace, Ps cheli and Auntie mei.. Thanks for the lasksa Oguchi and Simon.. Thanks everyone for the msges.. I try to reply each msg whether in Friendster or Hp.. i really apprieciate it.. well thts all for now..
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment