About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The good old days..


my 16th bday.. 2006

merdeke..2006

haha.. it has been such along time since my friends and i all went out.. I really miss them.. this week I made a promise to myself to go out with all my friends who is still in kuching and is free to hang out.. (Laughs!.. HANG??).. man.. the words tht i use.. anyway.. ysterday some of my friends and I went out around kuching.. LITERALLY!!!..
1) Sarawak plaza.. town area..4pm
2) Spring.. 6pm..
3) Dinner at Secrect Garden..Padungan area..(nt so secrect anymore) 7pm..
4) went to (***** **** park)..cant say wht we call this park..haha(inside joke).He lives nerby(hint)
5) Airport.. 8pm..
6) friendship park!..9pm
7) Great idea!.. Drve to Damai!!!.. (shock)!!! at 10:00pm..
8) Manage to peek into Damai Puri.. Hahaha.. not telling hw.. 10:55pm
9) Manage to walk into Damai Beach.. use the toilet and go to the beach!! 11:10pm..
10) lastly sending them all back.. went home at about 12:55pm.. think abt it.. in record time??

hahaha.. OH man.. the random things tht we do just to kill time and make memories.. oh.. before tht i met up with Grace for lunch.. and talk alot.. then today i met up with Suzanne for lunch.. so anyone free to hang..(there i go again).. call me.. Im waiting for Bel, Sarala, Meru, Fateen, Esme and lots more..come on.. Peace!

No comments: