About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, February 29, 2008

1st March.. 2008


Today is Michelle Hellen's 2nd anniversary.. it has been 2 years since we last saw her.. I can never forget this day..The day, My Best Friend passed away.. so many memories with her good times,bad times,happy times and sad times .. she was known for her happy Go lucky attitude, her wild curly hair, her skill at talking back and her unbearable jokes.. Haha.. Miss u Michelle..She was the one person In my life who I trully trust with all my secrects..my goals and my fears..No one can compare the trust tht i share with Michelle. Grace and I believe tht she is our Guardian Angel.. The life tht she lived was one tht impacted many.. Every morning you could see a smile on her face.. haha.. known as her photogenic smile.. ppl are easily attracted to her because of tht.. Today Grace and I did our usual routine.. by flowers at Bdc.. then visit her grave.. light 6 candels and say a prayer in our heart..

No comments: