About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, March 28, 2008

All American Girl..



haha.. i dont know why.. but I suddenly got the urge to write about.. Good All American Girls.. maybe its because of Carrie Underwood latest song.. trust me its very hard not to sing along.. Anyway.. wht got me thinking was.. What is an ALL AMERICAN GIRL??
Is it the Blonde hair n blue eyes?.. well, from wht the media tells us.. its the Good Girl.. so she has to be..sweet, smart, responsible, pretty, outgoing..all the good stuff.. Now, to tell u the truth.. the media had judge a few girls in the Hollywood world to be sooo called an ALL AMERICAN GIRL in the past.. how wrong were they.. lets look at Britney Spears for example.. Yup! u knew it was coming.. I had to take her as an example.. but they are also many more..Like..Linsay Lohan..? Vannessa Hudgens?? Jamie Lynn?.. ok back to Brit..

The once so innocent Britney.. who claim to be a virgin..and a Role Model for all teenage girls!..

Now, bald..Crazy. PPrz Famous, has drug addiction, has two kids and an outcast in the soceity..

tell.. me.. is tht hw an ALL AMERICAN GIRL should act??.. hmm.. Im wondering if there is such phrase for us Malaysian.. haha.. Could SITI NURHALIZA turn out like Britney then??

Datuk K-> K-Fed??? see the coincidence?? ok.. im being random.. haha.. -end-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaa!!!!!!!! datuk k, omg tacha.. ergh.. u like to boggle my mind! wawawa.