About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shiloh + Arsenal vs Ac Milan???

Hi! doing some promoting here.. There is a cafe called SHILOH.. the concept is pretty cool.. A SPIRITUAL CAFE.. yup! its decorated with Bible Verses and has this really cool walls with huge lettering and it has a karoke place AND the price is pretty reasonable.. I dont have pictures to show.. but take my word for it.. SOOO COOL.. been there twice for lunch with Suz and Grace.. Both agree it's cool.. oh!!! guess whr it is located??? ten ten ten.. TRAVILLION.. (the clubing heaven).. ironic aint it??.. hahaha.. anyway its own by some church.. i forgot the name.. =D.. it opens every mon-sat 7am-10pm.. close on Sunday.. hahaha.. anyway, if u have time.. and u dont know where els to go.. try going there.. and chck it out.. = )

OH! MAN!!!!!! what a match! ARSENAL BEAT AC MILAN!!!!.. I never knew it could Happen!.. SHOCK! was UNPREPARED!!!.. sad, sad..

2 comments:

Marcella Ajon said...

shiloh n travillion.wow....wat a match.hehe

Jervynna said...

yayaa!!! let's go!! next sunday we go ok?