About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, March 28, 2008

A whole New Meaning..


Being 18 and legal.. means a whole lot different to me compare to the usual, "wah! ur old enough to drink'.. to me, being 18 means.. I have to apply to college, CAUSE IM LEGAL ENOUGH TO DO IT MYSELF!.. 18 means..I get to stay alone when Im away.. CAUSE I DONT NEED or Have PEOPLE to take care of me.. IM OLD ENOUGH.. 18 also means.. the phrase..''She doesnt know what she was doing.. she is still TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND".. cannot be used anymore for me.. I have to take responsibility..for my actions.. not tht Im very irresponsible or run to my parents/guardian everytime I did a mistake.. its just tht I finally realise..being 18 isnt tht great.. I never really did look up to this age.. I think Im more of a 15 or 16 year old.. i honestly can not see myself in 10 years time.. OMG.. I'll be 28!!!!!.. ahh.. HELP!.. nvr mind.. Im young at heart.. AMEN!

ps: did I mention.. OLD ENOUGH and LEGAL TO DONATE BLOOD??.. nw i can never use the excuse..im too young..

No comments: