About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BAKO TRIP!

Last Friday I went to Bako with Shellyn, Emily, Issac,Angelia,Leslie and Amanda. It was so Fun, I felt like trully God was with us all the way. We also enjoyed ourself to the Max!.. as you can see in the photos.. we were like always laughing and doing crazy stuff!..






We had to use a bOat to get to Bako, tht was cool, A good way to start the day, nothing like wearing bright orange life jackets and getting water splash toward you to wake you up! we saw a crocodile too!..


the monkeys were kind of scary though, the would like seriously snatch your food if your not careful..like even if you were holding them..





we went on a 2 hour trek to Pandan Kecil.. this beautiful beach. Along the way we saw many beautiful scenery.. really amazing stuff.












the view point of the beach was just so breath taking.. oh, man.. i just cant full on describe it, you just had to be there.. have any of you watch Narnia, Prince Caspian? yup, the scenery was tht compatible.





































Overall, we had a fun time in Bako, just loving the nature around us and enjoying each others company.It was soo cool. Photos taken from Issac and Shellyn..






2 comments:

Sura said...

Cha!!! So fun la your Bako trip!! :) I miss youuuuuu. We go end of the year okay,okay?? I am in!

Esme said...

ahahah! Ur funny new best friend is damn hillarious. I love hearing story about her from you.

ASIAN!! lol!!