What a powerful video. This father had a son who was ill, He made a machine tht made it clear for his son to express his Dreams in words.. The son wanted to join the Olympic Marathon.. The Father went all out to fulfill this dream, He did all he could. This is a real story it was documented and someone made a short video out of it.. I cried watching this video.. all three times.. Crazy, Just amazing.. it shows tht you can do anything when you really love someone.. it also reminded me of God and His Great love for us, always giving, providing and protecting us.. Like a Father.. =')
I like the ending, specially when the they finally reached the end, it was night time obviously they finish way later thn everybody but so many ppl were cheering them on.. And, The Father was always looking at the son.. he didn't do it for the glory but just to make the son Happy.
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sik guna.....
i told myself.. i wudnt cry.
but i did.
Post a Comment