About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back in Subang..


haha.. I never thought I would miss it.. yea, i KIND OF DID FOR AWHILE.. but it was nice to be back at the same time.. the whole college life I meant.. ok, so far I have not properly explain my classroom life in TAYLORS.. Honestly I still feel like I never left St.teresa..( no, its no an all girl classroom) just the fact that everyone around me reminds me of a friend or at least someone like I use to know in st.3. Call it my luck, charm or some unexplanable magnet that I am fortunate enough to cross path with this bunch of people. They are, Loud, Funny, Crazy, Spontaneous, drives our lecturer of the wall-but- still-lovable kind of people. Seriously I feel like I never left st.3, within just 2 months we had many inside jokes, pranks, Drama, issues, complains, nicknames.. whatever name it we got it.. and during the one week holiday, I thought that I would miss them.. haha.. PL5, haha.. it feels like 5sc3.. cant wait for the year book to come out (yes in Taylors there is still such a thing as year book).. oh, man.. it will be interesting..

1 comment:

Farah.z said...

wei, taylor's ade year book????? hahaha...didnt know tht!!