About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, September 12, 2008

so sorry..with a smile

I know, I know, FINALLY.. haha.. sorry for the unplan hiatus.. so little time so much to do (haha, reminds me of Mary-kate & Ashely's theme song.. what didn't know? my bad, I guess you had a more interesting childhood than I do..) haha.. ok, Wow.. wah!.. man.. SEPTEMBER already?? what Happen to AUGUST?? I believe I am not the only one who thinks that August feels like some over advance future-ristic train, that swoohs by without any warning.. man, I cant remember what I did for August.. I cant even remember if I even stop to think about life.. *you know, trying to be all insightful*.. It literally feels like time just went by in a blink of an eye.. I finally understand that phrase.. (and I thought only old people has right to say that.. wait!..hold up.. does that mean I am old??).. haha.. ok, know I remember why.. I was so busy.. I was so into school work..*cough* college work..(have to get use to that now).. But honestly I was soooo enjoying it.. (yes, yes, Natasha Binya enjoys doing school work).. it keeps me..how you say.. Occupied.. yup, to me its like a stress relieve.. (Say What???).. yea, think about it, I had a conversation with Apple the other day.. (YES, people, I have a friend name APPLe, Im not some friend-deprive person who sits in room talking to red fruits ok, Im just justifying) ok, well, we were saying things like.. WE at this point of our life has to only live up to what our parents and society see us as.. which is A STUDENT.. ahhh.. doesn't life sound alot easier now??.. yeah.. all we have to do, is to focus on our student life.. living life as a student.. and giving it our 100% it everything we do, no one is expecting us to pay bills, take care of children, thinking of the family.. I mean don't get me wrong, life as a student do include friendship and family as a priority.. but life seem much more clear now, that you know what is important at this stage of you life.. man, there is just so many things to write,, I haven't even list out all the fun stuff I did in August besides being drown by homework (I did fun stuff too ok, maybe thats why I couldn't find time to blog).. but..that I'll leave for the next post..

2 comments:

Sura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sura said...

I agree!!! All we have to do now is do our best in school, college, uni and we're set to go. Not having to worry about funding and how to get it, we're blessed. Just give back what has been offered to us. yay! I like homework too (even though it takes up all of my time, the effort is worth it). I want to get blankies and pillows for you-know-when but empai. Busy busy. hugguh!
I nyabak so much when Ruth left for Germany last night, I'm so proud of her. Haih, so emotional meda bestfriend soar high up:D