About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, August 22, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAG BY CHANGI..

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Questions

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Approximately 10 years ago, I would be.. 8 years old,on a saturday morning? so..watching cartoon la..

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.

1) Do laundry

2) Finish 2 plots for Eng. literature.

3) Read up for my law and sociology

4) watch movie..( i have been deprive of movies.. mainstream movies) haha..

5) Go to Church later.

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
Potato chips!, fries!, keropok lekor, crakers, (now, u undersatnd why manda calls me salty monkey!)..jelly beans?

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
why is this question very popular??.. haiyah.. same answer as before..

5. 5 of my bad habits.
procrastination, biting my straw, tapping my fingers, appearing out of no where and shocking ppl! haha, laugh too loud.. (at the wrong time.. sigh..)

6. 5 place I have lived.
Kuching, Kl??..

7. Jobs i've had.

A student.. its a tough job I'll tell ya.. you always got to be on time, consistant, and ready for any suprise test or project.. but for the past 11 years I have been doing it..and Im still doing it..

A sister.. yup, assistance for Amanda Sura, and Sub-boss to Lilian and Jasmine.. haha.. tough job but someone has to do it..

8. (I add my own) My philosophy..

when wishing on a star, wish for a cake.. because its not worth wishing for good grades or the guy/girl of your dreams..if you already know, that it is all up to You to really want something and make it happen!.. (edwin and jason laugh at me..)

I tag....

1)Manda.. doubt it, she's on hiatus..

2) Audrey Hon..haha (giving you reasons to blog)

3)Seraphina!

4)Jervynna




No comments: