About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things are looking up..

This has been my best friend for the past few days.. pain killers and Orange juice (amazingly its good for sore gum..who knew??)


Manda's letter came from Perth!.. Thanks .. Orang Gila..


Oh yes, Oh yes.. that is my sociology book!.. that big and as thick as a dictionary.. 1 chapter, 100 page, we have 15 Chapters.. I kid you not..


This is Asia Cafe.. Subang's version of Jalan Song.. my jiran.. seriously..


This is what happens when humans get addicted to the Olympics..


The morning of the Charity Fun Fair in Taylors..


There was a dunking booth.. haha.. pity the girl.. (now, why didn't we have that in st.3's fun fair last time?)..


1 comment:

Sura said...

WOOOOHHH;) Glad things are looking up Salty the monkey :) I love mail.