hye.. how are ya'll doing? great? fine? ok?.. be honest.. no really.. Good?.. yup, I'm good.. so far life is great..yeah, you know what they say... when life gives you orange make orange juice.. what? didnt expect that? so you prefer lemons? ok, cool I understand.. just go with the flow.. yup, yup.. things are great.. serious to God.. I am.. how about you? oh.. I ask you that already? awesome.. so.. what is it again? the answer I mean.. no I'm just asking.. your confuse? so am I.. then why? why not?honesty is the best policy, how many of you have ever come across this kind of situation? getting a question in return for your question.. do you feel annoyed? dont you just want them to just be real? .. yup, Im sorry.. I am happy.. But this week.. I have been sick (I sprain my left angkle, I had high fever, I just recover from an eye infection, I had a slight flu and my wisdom tooth is growing hence the terrible pain I felt last night..and still not many ppl know abt this up till now).. yup, last night I literally thought I would die.. The pain was too unberable.. my brain was throbing, I could feel it bursting in my vains.. I was sweating cold sweats..( bet I resemble the hulk) I couldnt even get up.. .. and I was alone..all alone in my room.. couldnt reach out to my house mates.. it lasted from 1am-3am in the moring.. had three hours of sleep thn of to college..
yeah, I know.. Why didnt you call for help? why didnt you stayed in bed? honestly I feel fine now.. i did msg manda..
cha: manda, help me I'm in pain now, pls pray for me, I have toothache, my cheek is sore, and my head hurts.
Manda: Ohmygosh!.. pls drink water.. 1:10am
Manda.. are u ok cha?
Cha: no point drinking water only makes it worst.. I want to sleep but I cant..Painful.. pls help.. 1:30pm..
the pain went on.. I remember praying.. my head between my knees trying to hold it in..I wanted to cry.. but it was too painful.. I cried in the inside.. how could God let me go through this?...
then I woke up, all revive.. life back to normal.. everything seem surreal.. not tired, not in pain.. life was back to normal.. how can tht be? after what happen last night? ..God?.. life goes on.. no one notice.. yup, all is good.. im doing fine.. sorry for making you worried manda, and thank you for your prayers.. you knew most of my injuries and you were serious about asking me to see a doctor weren't you Jason? well i finally went..I hate doctors.. talk some sense into me.. yup.. laugh about it.. while caring.. it hurts me to say but I am grateful.. so.. thank you =)..

2 comments:
Some how or rather I suspected it was your wisdom tooth growing :) I remember feeling the pain last time as well. Ouch ouch. But on the other hand, I was worried to the point where I couldn't sleep.
Please take care over there. And yes, you should go to the doctor if you feel pain, don't let it burden you.
Be healthy. September is coming soon!! I love you.
Glad you're alright now my dear natasha. must listen to the elders(i'm referring to u manda.hehe). go see doctor when in pain ok. the doctor won't bite you! ;)
Post a Comment