Time just pass by so fast.. too fast I say, its already a month since I've been here and it felt like just last week I walk into Taylors.. a lot has happen since then, haha.. made new friends, ate new food (thanks to Jason), had to get use to the time (KL time damn Fast i tell you!) and discovering my own ability and strength. I am glad to say.. I did not fall into the Cultural Shock life of Kl.. Its easy for me I guess, I just couldnt bother about the Huge shopping malls, the excessive shopping or the 'Night Life'.. haha.. some might ask if I even have a life?? no worries.. I do.. Like I'm really trying to find time to do all of it.. College activity, Reports and assignments, Church activity (no surprise there), spending time with Friends (once in awhile ma)..yup, Fun,Fun.. but honestly.. its the people that makes the whole atmosphere fun.. I guess what I'm trying to say is life in KL is just as easy going compare to Kuching.. it depends on what kind of Fun your looking for.. Remember Happiness is a choice.. We may be different but we are all looking for one thing, a place to belong.
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Monday, August 4, 2008
One month in Kl..
Time just pass by so fast.. too fast I say, its already a month since I've been here and it felt like just last week I walk into Taylors.. a lot has happen since then, haha.. made new friends, ate new food (thanks to Jason), had to get use to the time (KL time damn Fast i tell you!) and discovering my own ability and strength. I am glad to say.. I did not fall into the Cultural Shock life of Kl.. Its easy for me I guess, I just couldnt bother about the Huge shopping malls, the excessive shopping or the 'Night Life'.. haha.. some might ask if I even have a life?? no worries.. I do.. Like I'm really trying to find time to do all of it.. College activity, Reports and assignments, Church activity (no surprise there), spending time with Friends (once in awhile ma)..yup, Fun,Fun.. but honestly.. its the people that makes the whole atmosphere fun.. I guess what I'm trying to say is life in KL is just as easy going compare to Kuching.. it depends on what kind of Fun your looking for.. Remember Happiness is a choice.. We may be different but we are all looking for one thing, a place to belong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment