About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Best thing ever..


  1. Meeting that 1% of the population that you actually get along with and can call your friend
  2. Being outside at night when it's the perfect temperature.
  3. Saying the perfect comeback at the perfect time.
  4. Having a drawer where everything you ever lose ends up.
  5. Being able find the perfect, witty response to everything someone says to you
  6. Having the conversation happen exactly as you rehearsed in your mind
  7. Eating the right food at the right time.
  8. Being able to teleport anywhere you wanted just by willing yourself to
  9. Having feet. It's pretty awesome.
  10. Secret passages behind bookshelves
  11. Being able to read minds.
  12. Discover that you can stop time at will
  13. Your great idea actually turning out to be a great idea.
  14. Your crush acknowledging your presence even if he/she is in a hurry.
  15. ROAD TRIPS with good friends.
  16. Bumping into your crush on a good hair day..
  17. A job that you actually WANT to do.
  18. Able to make a sad person smile, or better yet laugh.
  19. Cows that actually say "Moo" when you "moo" at them.
  20. Finding out that every time you reach into your pocket, you find another $100 bill.
  21. Finishing your homework on time and still have time to enjoy the afternoon.
  22. Eating supper with friends.

2 comments:

Jervynna said...

i guess sometimes its the littlest things in life that makes u smile instead of wanting more that counts. u get me? or am i way too sophisticated for u to understand hehe...

Natasha said...

sorry to surprise you.. but yeah.. I understand.. haha