
you know what I notice when I read other blogger's blog, I am always left behind, it is as if they have this secrect blog meeting and plan on what to write and when to write. Maybe its just me, Like the Olympic, I didnt blog about the opening ceremony, Oh and, the significant date 08/08/08, not that either, or how about Merdeka?? now why didn't I blog about that too?? and then at last.. the trend of celebrating your 100th post.. guess what?? I am 5 post ahead and I just miss my chance.. haha.. so I shall prepare myself for the next up coming event.. hope I can remember it.. haha.. Anyway.. so sorry you guys my hp, has not been working properly lately.. so it has been hard to contact me, and yes.. I am back in Kuching.. now don't feel bad ppl, I didnt tell anyone I was back for one whole week.. yes, even my family..my grandma was like "EHH! nama ndak madah pulai".. haha in her funny grandma way.. my sisters didnt know until the day before.. well jasmine didnt know what time, lilian was my secret agent.. well no one knew exactly what time.. Aunty Mei picked me up from the airport.. I wanted to suprise people, but mostly I just wanted to be back in Kuching stress free.. Yup, its good to be back.. I met up with my first love.. Laksa.. and not forgetting open air siobee.. ahh, bliss..

No comments:
Post a Comment