About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Monday, October 20, 2008

Live life to the fullest.. be REAL!

You can lead a person to college but you cannot make them think.
Failure to study and to apply oneself is a form of rebellion
The same holds for cheating. Do your best in school.
Don'y blame a teacher for being to hard on you,
when the blame actually lies in you being
too easy on yourself. Learn
to be a thinker!
it is senless to pay tuition to educate a rebel who has no heart for truth Proverbs17:16...

No comments: