About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHY!! and the pic reminds me of PL5


IF your saying.. ahhh Finally, then forgive me.. I have been trying to blog.. but stupid blogger is being mean to me, all week long I have been trying to put up a video of Jasmine, lilian and me Wishing Manda a Happy 20 th birthday, I tried for about 10 times!!!.. and still blogger cant do anything about it.. sigh.. and I refuse to post anything else, before the video.. haiya.. to my own Sister I cant even make a special blog announcement, so anyway.. HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY Manda.. which was on the 24 SEPTEMBER!!!.. ok, cool down tacha, hahaha.. at least I was able to go all the way to Perth to show her the vid..



Next announcement goes to Miss Grace Lulo! Happy 18th birthday Grace!!.. May God bless you always.. was nice talking to you the other day. All the best in your exams..



ok, so what have i been up too lately?? updates, updates.. hurmmm, oh!! my classmates and I have been spending alot of fun times together, lunch, movies, and just plain old hanging out. haha, memories in the making.. uh-oh,I have a feeling I am going to cry next year when its time to part.. Man, the people in my class are all so fun to be with.. none stop laughing for the pass few weeks.. learning about each other, and listening to past experience.. OH! Malaysian studies was hillarious we did a sketch about How Malaysia gain independence.. my group (which consist of half of my class) was doing the Japanese invation.. man, was it hillarious.. Kanmani (my partner in crime in doing crazy things) and I palyed 3 role, the British soldier, the local Malay Freedom fighter, and lastly.. the Japanese Reporter, boy was it tiring but it was well worth it.. we got A++ for it!.. shall put up a video of it.. lets, see what else.. oh, we had a Law test last thursday and that was interesting too.. everyone thought Plolice powers and ADR would come out.. but ended up with Civil cases and Law reform.. everyone was like.. 'miss can I hand in an empty paper??' haha.. Pl5..




No comments: