
haha.. yup, i kept hearing that phrase when I was in Perth last week.. yup! for those of you who didn't know.. I was away in Perth during the raya break..(not tht anybody would care).. haha.. Manda, kept saying she couldn't believe I was there right in front of them!.. same goes to Emily, Deb and Jer!.. now that I am back.. everything feels so surreal.. like, was i really there for one whole week?? I stayed in Manda's room , (Squaters ba).. haha.. oh man, every day went by so fast!!.. I miss it.. (and I thought I did not like Perth).. well at first, but now, its not so bad.. Manda and i agree, the life style there is very layed back, the bus system is very good, and easy to use.. you dont have to buy a freaking car.. haha.. ppl in suite uses bus to work.. if in Malaysia, jangan harap la.. all they think about is driving their oh-so-glamorous BMW or Merc..
I miss the meals that Manda and Gail would cook.. ( YES! Manda and Gail cooks!!!).. haha.. from chicken soup, beef stew to fried mushroom (one of their speciality).. they could open a restaurant.. Dont worry Daddy.. if you are reading this.. I was very much taken care off.. I was not hungry for one single moment.. THEY made sure of that.. haha.. ok, so another high light of perth after meeting up with my sister is .. meeting up with DEb, Emily and Jer.. haha.. man, I miss them.. on Monday I spend the whole day at the city with Deb. First we had lunch at some korean restaurant.. Deb and I, and also two of her friends (forgot their names..hekhek..sorry).. we were laughing the whole time during the 'feeding time'.. haha, man, miss laughing with Deb.. at all the ' no meaning kind of jokes'.. haha.. but one thing for sure.. the one topic we agreed was 'why in the world did she decided to stay back in Perth for the Raya break'???.. haha, too bad for u Deb =p,then on thursday..
I went to this animal Park with Emily, Natalie and Jer.. we got to see the Kangaroos! up close and personal!!.. the adult ones are so big.. Bigger than ME!!.. Jer kept taking photos of me being sakai..sigh.. haha.. than at night Jer and I went to Emily's house (not exactly her house, she is house sitting.. u know? like baby sitting??).. ang mohs trust ppl to take take of their house went they are on holiday.. haha.. anyway, we stayed and watch 50 first date.. hahah, boy, was it funny.. got to meet lots of new friends also that night.
What i remember most or should i say miss most about Perth in this second trip is.. the amout of movies I've watched.. haha.. yup, everynight.. from tuesday to friday.. I have been watching Horror movies with manda and gail.. (thanks to gail's house mate who has a fetish for horror movie and has a whole dvd collection).. but ahh.. not that scary la.. some are just so head scratching weird.. haha.. we tidak puas man, even Manda the most (coward.. Chawa say ahhh!).. among us three.. was not scared!.. haha..
oh speaking of Chawa, I met with manda's flatmates.. all 5 of them.. they are all nice people.. but I do pity her when 'THEY' make noise.. how la she study... ( u knw who, the two French ppl).. i can never listen to Rhinana 'Disturbia' the same way again.. haha.. or look at French ppl like i use too.. ok, i better stop here..before I right an essay.. oh man too late.. anyways.. I just want to Thank DD, for allowing me to visit manda.. (im so random at times.. that I could jump on a plane and fly to anywhere I want to go), Thanks to Emily too for Picking me up in the airport at 12pm, Thanks to Manda, who provided me a place to stay.. Thanks to everyone who have made this trip an enjoyable one.. and the Ultimate thanks to GOD.. because you made it possible..It really felt like I was on a holiday.. (not many 18 year olds could admit that)..haha, I just notice .." I plan my own Holiday".. haha.. how cool.. haha.. lame..

1 comment:
wahaha... Rhinana!
Post a Comment