About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Saturday, August 29, 2009

The would, should, could have.. been..




Have you ever, think of your 'would' have, 'should' have and 'could' have moments?
Things would have been a different if I continued on.. I should have told my mum that, that one thing in my life I did not want to give up just because everything else has to change... I could have been.... a Ballerina...
Regrets.. but was it even my fault? seeing as I was still young maybe I didnt showed enough passion .. So it is God's plan then?.. sometimes I feel skill-less, or talent-less.. whilst other kids have piano lessons, or karate lessons to be proud of.. I could have been going for my ballet classes.
Sometimes I feel like I was rob of my chances.. now the tutu and the ballet shoes in the dressing room will always be a size too small for me..
*Edited- to anyone who reads this, I am still happy and content what I have and know.. like what they all say, "those who dont have talent, -----> can make others laugh"..

No comments: