
This holiday has been a hectic one.. phew! just came back from Kl AGAIN! haha.. im getting sick and tired of kl..whats worst is I might be studying there.. oh man.. at least I wont be blur la..or have Over cultural shock like some of my friends who are flying off everywhere around the world.. haha..senang for me to go back home also.. anyway, yesterday Deb,Audrey Tiong and I went to play squash some where near Deb's hs..Haha..it was so fun..I miss splaying squash..especially with my friends..its a good game to release ur stress..i recoment it to anyone how wants to keep fit.. serious man..even if u cant hit the ball u'll end up sweating like a pig for just chasing the ball..haha! thats exactly wht we did..i think we lost alot of energy for Laughing and screaming our heads off for no reason at all...man, those were the days i'll tell ya.. after that i send Audrey and Deb to carolling at St.joseph parish.. Tsk tsk tsk..after play squash masih want to bernyanyi.. haha.. (oh! i just realise.. we! I mean my friends and I are old enough to drive each other around! sigh..time flys went your having fun).. yup tht was my day..so far..Oh! oH!..Davelyn came by to pick up (nw hers wich used to be mine f5 books)..ahh, Thanks Davelyn now my room is less messy..haha!
ps! BOULEVARD OPENS TODAY!!!.. jam like hell man..dah la near my hs..aduh!

1 comment:
"im getting sick and tired of kl..whats worst is I might be studying there.."
well well well...hahahahahahaha..wasnt so bad after all wasnt it? ;)
Post a Comment