About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Sunday, December 23, 2007

the spirit of giving among friends..

2mr is christmas..and i can help but feel like there are ppl out there, who are only excited for the presents they are goin to receive and even some..just (i cant event exlpain) so.. blur or blunt and just say tht they expect something from u. I know some could be joking around but..im not that stupid..i know things.. i choose to look the other way..one very wise friend of mine once said..'Tacha, ur too nice to everbody..later senang for ppl to use u'.. I thank God for tht friend ..(u noe who u are).. but the think is yes..ppl do ask help from me constantlly..and yes i do want to help them with all my heart..but like I said..im not stupid..i choose to think.."kesian la this ppl..no other friend would help them"..ok, i may sound proud as if ppl come to me for help alot..but its kind of true.. but i never complain..until now tht is.. dont get me wrong..I LIKE HELPING out..but ppl pls learn to say thank you from the bottom of ur heart.. and not jus say..LOVE U CHA..after i have help u..i cant stand this kind of ppl..why after i have help thn u say it..ok, i may sound of balance..u may think why not say tht after ppl have help u?? then say wht? ..so here is my explaination.. why u want to say tht to me if ur not going to say it properly? dose the 'I love u' mean u really apprieciate me? why cant u say thinks tht would really mean something..like..' i m glad u were there to help me out' or 'tht was fun..going out.. we should do it again' ..or..i dont know!!.. something with more how u say 'UMMp'... sigh..but then again another very wise friend of mine once said.. sometimes we tend to forget tht our friends are not perfect..tht they do make mistake..and when they do..it hurts us because we expect so much out of them..

ps: dont think tht I'm mad with anyone..but if u terasa..its up to u.. just so u all know..




2 comments:

audree said...

Tsk tsk tsk.. wahhh your friend very wise hor? I wonder who she is...

Such good friends u have.. =P

Natasha said...

haha..yala..ho..wonder hu?